Delia srl was established in 1992 and has specialized in the production and planning of manipulators and robots for machinery for moulding rubber items.
The company has been operating for a number of years in cooperation with manufacturers and users of machinery for rubber material and has done much to update the working cycles and performance of the machines.
Delia has developed a series of special equipment and manipulators and moulds for all rubber items or rubber with metal inserts for the automotive industry, household appliances (white industry), medical, zootechnical industries and sports equipment.
Delia Srl’s innovating robotic cells have been engineered to improve the quality of rubber moulded products and the productivity of the machines to produce them. Thanks to DELIA new work cells, which can be combined with anthropomorphic and Cartesian robots, it is possible to perform the following operations:
– multiple extraction of moulded rubber pieces with metal or plastic inserts and their de-burring on-board machine;
– quality controls;
– loading of any metal, plastic or rubber inserts into the mould;
– orienting and stacking the rubber moulded pieces inside purpose-built boxes ready for shipping.
Other outstanding products of the company are:
• Robotized cells for the production of items for the automotive sector like bellows – the system draws and trims the bellows and fits up the injection peduncles by means of precise, fully automatic electrical and pneumatic movements);
• Single thermoregulated blocks;
• Double thermoregulated blocks allowing moulding simultaneously by two moulds placed on both the sides of the block;
• Injectors and volumetric pumps for rubber injection;
• Insert fitting machines;
• Cutting machines, and many other systems to improve the quality of rubber moulded products and the productivity of the rubber moulding machines.
Double thermoregulated block is used to inject into several points in the mould; it consists in a steel block where are placed injection runners, which are maintained at a safety temperature of 60-90 C°, thanks to the crossing of a thermoregulated fluid in a special circuit placed in the platen. The device is equipped by a set of regulators to check the amount injected by every nozzle. Injection nozzles are self-adaptable in height, as to fit better in the moulds. The special nozzles conformation allows to make up for possible skews of injection holes. The device, besides to inject into several points of the same plate, allows to inject in two work plate at the same time, too.